Perseverance is the power to endure, prevail, and not give up: a continued effort to do or achieve something, despite difficulties, failures, or opposition.
The much loved and potent story of Savitri, whose dogged pursuit made Yama, the God of Death, relent and return her husband Satvayan to life, is a shining example of the power of perseverance.
– Where in the story do you find the quality of Perseverance?
– How is the main character of Savitri in the story relevant in today’s day and age?
– Do I consider Perseverance a strength?
– In what situation do I find myself being persevering? In what relationship do I find myself being persevering?
– On a scale of 1-10, how do I rate myself as persevering and why?
– If I were to be honest with myself knowing that I am completely accepted for who I am, what is it that stops me from being persevering?
– If I were to relax something that blocks me from being persevering, what is it? What can I relax & let go, offer it up to my higher-self for release now?
Invitation to Commitment
What specific behaviour will I adopt, that demonstrates Perseverance to me and others?
Share your experience of the power of Perseverance on our private group.