Cellular Healing Meditation
This Cellular Healing Meditation series has been developed by Nilima Bhat, co-author, Shakti Leadership (www.shaktileadership.com), based on her years of intensive yoga-meditation practice and research of various wellness traditions from around the world. The aim of this series is to holistically heal each and every cell of the human body by awakening in them the healing power of the Soul-Spirit-Supreme Self. With gratitude, it is made freely available by her, as an offering to the Divine Mother. May it ease and transform the suffering of people everywhere.
Originally developed to help cancer patients, (know more here: www.cancerawakens.com), the process helps heal through any chronic and life-style disease and also reverse the degeneration caused by aging . It combines many potent, catalytic elements from transformational practices and teachings.
- Physical movements & breath-work (from Yoga): Direct the flow of life-force (prana) and healing energy through to the cells
- Double-spiral meditation symbol (Yantra): The ‘golden ratio’, which draws from sacred geometry, is considered as the blueprint of all creation. The symbol performs a dual role: it ‘shreds’ your damaged cells and it also re-aligns your healthy cells
- Water, the universal solvent: Flushes out toxins – physical as well as emotional and mental
- Chanting (Mantras are vibrational keys) & positive affirmations: Unlock latent spiritual forces within and also bring them to bear on healing
3 Pillars of Cellular Healing Meditation
1. RELAXATION & VISUALISATION
Holistic Health pioneers like Carl & Stephanie Simonton, Lawrence Le Shan, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Deepak Chopra have shown that such psychological techniques significantly enhance your healing response. Surprisingly, most people are unaware of their astonishing success rates when it comes to cancer recovery and survival rates.
- Relaxation: breaks tension and fear; helps you accept your body as a partner in the healing process
- Self-awareness: enables you to dig deep into your motivations, aspirations and distortions
- Mental imagery: actively and positively influences the immune system
2. Psycho-Neuro-Immunology (PNI)
Additionally, renowned experts like Candace Pert and Larry Dossey discovered psycho-neuro-immunology as the indisputable science behind ‘mind-body’ medicine.
3. Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother
Besides, there is a strong spiritual foundation too.
“Health is an optimum state of dynamic equilibrium between the energies acting at different planes of consciousness. Illness is a disequilibrium at any plane of consciousness resulting in a disharmony, which can be corrected by moving to a higher plane of consciousness and a higher level of harmony. Ascribing ‘meaning’ to illness is to accept and use it to raise one’s plane of consciousness.”
How To Practise
In our experience, you will gain the maximum benefit if you do this practice with utmost sincerity, once a day for 28 days, without a break
- You can follow the meditation on YouTube (below) OR download the audio tracks from Cancer Awakens and the save the Yantra on your smartphone.
- You may wish to take a print-out of the script if you wish.
- Find a quiet place and a time slot when you won’t be disturbed. Ideally, do it in the same place and at the same time each day, so you settle into a nice ‘rhythm’
- Also remember you need to create the right mood. It will help to light a lamp and/ or an incense stick
- Use headphones or good speakers for best effect. Set the volume at a moderate level, not too loud
- Sit on a comfortable chair
- Keep a glass or bottle of water within easy reach
- All you have to do is to follow the guidance
- Another thing you can do is to invite a loved one or a buddy to join you in the practice. Many people report that the impact multiplies when two (or more) people practice together
- Keep a notebook/ journal and a pen handy, to capture any insights that come up during and after the meditation
NB: For ease of meditation, download your free copy of the yantra here, DOWNLOAD
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback. We would love to hear your experience._/\_