Nilima Bhat’s interview by Poulomi Roy, CMO, RSH Global
19 May 2020
Some key notes that Nilima Bhat struck in her wide-ranging and in-depth conversation in the webinar on Shakti Leadership, with Poulomi Roy.
1. Conscious Leaders work on themselves first
2. They ‘practice’ being Present and acting from Presence*
3. Wholeness means dialing down the hyper-masculine to a healthy level, so the healthy feminine can rise too
– Both are necessary to be in balance, and to complement and complete each other
4. Finding and aligning to a higher purpose beyond profit
5. Reinventing Capitalism demands reinventing Capital
6. Embracing crisis for individual and collective growth – Joseph Campbell’s ‘Hero’s Journey’ provides a map
7. And the HIGHLIGHT of the interview: Media’s role in telling high-quality stories for the greater good
– Moving from Fame to Heroism; Becoming storytellers of the NEW MYTH to unify Humanity around our shared Planetary destiny(from counter number 33.46 to 38.15)
*The master key to navigate a crisis is cultivating Presence. Here are two short 10-13min Presence Practices to do daily, and build the muscle.
Choose any one! But make sure to do it daily for at least 21 days to build the neural pathways and habit of staying Present in challenging situations.