Truth & Reconciliation* Citizens’ Movement:
*Inspired by the idea from South Africa to heal the wounds of Apartheid and unify their diverse races, we recognise that this is not a job for governments and institutions alone to lead in their countries and communities. There is a need to heal deep seated trauma and find one’s inner resilience and resources for self-empowerment, which is an inside-out process for every individual in a collective.
Driven by the insight that we are all victims of victims and each of us has been or is complicit in being both, an oppressor as well as an oppressed, we believe the racial riots triggered in the US, post-Covid pandemic in early June 2020, is a mirror to the whole Human race to heal oppressor-oppressed wounds in our collective Unconscious, if we are to move forward as a more enlightened and unified species.
Towards this end,
1. We aim to kick-start a self-organising movement, among our networks (Shakti Fellowship, WIN, Helm of Eight) and any more who wish to join.
2. It will have two aspects:
– HEALING: healing internal schisms and collective trauma on both sides, the oppressor and the oppressed
– LEADING: showing the way to peace leadership and ways to create a just and equitable world
3. The kick-off began with a 2-day glocal (global initiative with localised/community/affinity-group gatherings) on July 4-5.
See EVENTS CALENDAR HERE: https://www.truthandreconciliation.net/
The long-term vision is to create and sustain until needed, a glocal citizen’s movement for Truth & Reconciliation across all nations and societies; healing inequities and unfair divides. So Humanity can step into the New Age of a world that works for all.
Please connect with us here if you wish to collaborate and join forces. And connect us with others who share this mission, so we can amplify our collective effort.
LET’S START WITH SHARING THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF THE TRW JULY 4-5, 2020 RECORDINGS WIDELY WITH YOUR FELLOW EVOLUTIONARIES. AND GO AHEAD AND WATCH AS MANY AS YOU CAN. SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE UPDATES.
You might be active on social media and here are the Truth and Reconciliation Weekend (TRW) social media links-
We have chosen the following Hashtags to use: